YES, I finally addressed my hair color. I know, real important huh. My appointment was at 10am and I didn't leave until 2:25pm - crazy. Their customer service is amazing. I came in, they gave me water and crackers. When they started my hair, they gave me a pillow with magazines. Two people were always working on my hair. When they washed it out, I got a head and back massage !? ha. They asked how the salons were in the States - I told them nothing like this. Then, the man (my first time having a male hairdresser) started to comb out my wet hair but stopped and put a bag w/ tube over my hair. I look up and see steam coming out of the holes in the bag - ahhh. haha. I guess it was some kind of conditioning contraption.
Next, he combed my hair out and picked up a blowdryer. I was thinking, does he realize that putting a blowdryer to my hair is going to totally frizz it out...so two people were blowdrying my hair and then I see the girl plug in two straightners. Yeah, he straightened my hair. surprise. ha! He did an amazing job straightening though. I was impressed. He cut it again as well - texturized it.
They are stellar at hair here.
Next, he combed my hair out and picked up a blowdryer. I was thinking, does he realize that putting a blowdryer to my hair is going to totally frizz it out...so two people were blowdrying my hair and then I see the girl plug in two straightners. Yeah, he straightened my hair. surprise. ha! He did an amazing job straightening though. I was impressed. He cut it again as well - texturized it.
They are stellar at hair here.



1 comment:
Wow Abbey! Your hair looks great! And you were worried about getting it done there! At least you know where to go! This is the first time I have looked at your blog, but I have it now, so I will visit it often! Glad you are enjoying some of the things we do here in the states....Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, etc! Hope all is well! And I hope we can skype sometime soon as well!
Post a Comment