This is when you know you need to get to the hair salon :
2nd grader : "Teacher, why is your hair black on top?"
me: "haha, well I highlight my hair, and I know I really need to get it done soon."
me: "Should I just color it all brown?"
2nd grade class: "No, you should make it black!"
Soooo funny. I am hoping to get to a salon soon, ahh. I almost took the impulsive route and colored it all dark again, but I'm going to stay with blonde. I always seem to regret going dark, so I'll stay with blonde for now. Apparently there is a salon with English speakers, so I'm happy to find I shouldn't have to rely on my korean pronunciation of the word "blonde" or "highlights".
6 years ago



1 comment:
haha this is hilarious. gotta love the honesty of kids huh?! hope you can find a place that will work for you!
Post a Comment