Friday, February 27, 2009

Gpa Zellers :)


In the past week, I was told that my Gpa Zellers' health is going downhill. They have given him a short time to live. When I saw him in September before I came here to Korea, I didn't really think - this might be the last time I see him. I suppose this is the reality and risk of leaving your home country. It has been hard to be away from family during this time, but I hang on to the fact that I believe Jesus is waiting for him...and to be with Jesus will be...wow, no words.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knowing we have the hope of seeing our loved ones on the other side makes life worth living.. May God be with you while away from home and family & your Gpa during this time of your lives...I Love you!!! Aunt Shelby