Sunday, March 1, 2009

Peace

Above: This was taken right before I left for Korea.


Gpa Zellers passed away this morning. Thankfully, I was able to talk with him over the phone a couple days ago. He was only able to say a few words, but I told him I loved him and he was able to say the same.


He doesn't have to fight anymore.
He is with the maker of heaven and earth :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbey--I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa...you can tell from his pictures what a kind and loving person he is. You are in my prayers!

mary koll

Anonymous said...

Abbey ~ sending you prayers of love and comfort.

Hugs** Terri K.

Kathy said...

Abbey ~ Grandma was so happy that you were able to talk to Grandpa. Even though he didn't say much to you, he knew it was you and was happy to hear from you. We Love You and Miss You!!
Dad and Kathy

Tami said...

Ab,

I am so sorry about your Grandpa Zellers. He was a very kind man.

I love you Sis...
Hugs,
Mom

M.M. said...

Ab,
I am so sorry about your Grandpa Zellers. It is very hard to lose someone you love and when you are so far away, it is worse. I love and miss you! Aunt Meg

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in prayer. May the Lord comfort you as only He can! Love, Lilly

Anonymous said...

thats how it went with my great grandpa... with the phone call and everything. he gets to dance now :P