This weekend a friend of mine and I went to this place called Dr. Fish - a place where little fish eat the dead skin off your feet. Sounds enticing huh ;) First, you buy a drink and chill in the coffee shop that it is...and then you make your way to the mini fish tanks. After you prepare for the plunge, the man put 20 minutes on the timer. Ahhhh...it took me like 5 minutes to just relax and stop freaking out. They were going crazy over my feet - ehhhh I must have a lot of dead skin or maybe it was the Raspberry lotion.
After Dr. Fish, we walked what felt like 500 miles to a shopping center called Coex. After many wrong turns and continual circles, we ate McDonalds (both of us dislike Korean food), which is always satisfying. Then, we played some games in the Arcade Room - sang a horrible sounding Avril song. ugh. Wake me up when September comes. Finally, attempted to check out the aquarium, but time failed us.
Now, I'll leave you with a video of the Dr. Fish experience...
6 years ago



1 comment:
sounds great!
Post a Comment