My 3 month membership at Zzang Fitness has been depleted. I figured since it is getting warmer here in Seoul, that I can finally toughin up and run outside for FREE. To my surprise, as I left the other night after my last visit, I suddenly felt this attachment. I had been going to this place every night for 3 months. I was always the only foreigner there, so they knew me pretty well. I saw some of the same people every week and even though we couldn't communicate - it didn't matter. There were also the same two trainers who worked every night and the girl trainer said one night, "late" because I had arrived later than normal, ha :) she's adorable!
Anyways, all of this to say - even though I am excited to go home in Sept, I think I will miss Korea more than I ever thought I would.
Below: the girl trainer (she's so sweet)



1 comment:
It's funny how we leave a piece of our heart every where that we spend time. That's ok, it's part of the growth process. I enjoy reading about your experiences. God bless you as you spread His love abroad. Love, Lilly Shurance (Ben's mom)
Post a Comment