"So I thought"....I think I own these words. ha.
Today, I make my way to the bakery for a loaf of bread ( I had to settle for white, but it's food and I should be thankful).
GOAL: TO MAKE MYSELF A PB&J SANDWICH (I've been craving this for a while)
I go to the nearest mini grocery store and pick up some Smuckers Goober (pb&jelly - strawberry of course! ) I mean, it's SMUCKERS, so I assume it has to be good American stuff. I get back to my apartment with all the necessary items and literally can't wait to eat this PB&J.
I take a bite into the sandwich and ah man- it tastes nothing like home :( I was informed that I have to go to the BIG grocery store to find the real American pb&j.
I say this more because it is funny...I'm not wanting to complain. It's just funny because it has happened several times. Just when I think I'm going to bite into something that is American tasting, I am sadly disappointed - BUT no worries. I'm thankful for at least having food to eat.
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment