Sunday, October 12, 2008

PASSION:Seoul

Passion : Global Tour
David Crowder - Matt Redman - Chris Tomlin (worship leaders)
Louie Giglio and Francis Chan (speakers)


PASSION includes all of these people and they are currently putting on a global tour. Before I left for Seoul, I saw that they were stopping in Seoul, so you know it...I bought a ticket via internet ASAP.

They were in Seoul this weekend, so my Saturday this weekend was spent worshiping God and listening to His word. SO AMAZING. I can't explain the presence of God in a room full of a couple thousand people raising their voices praising God together from ALL NATIONS.

You must witness it for yourself. It's indescribable.

Even more, I am blown away at the movement of God here in Korea. These people were literally crying on their knees in praise to God. I couldn't help but look around and notice the great passion in their voice and action. It brought me SO much joy and amazement. So much I could say, but I think you get where I'm at...God is good. so good.

Funny Story:

So I make my way to Olympic Park (where the Passion Concert is) and I'm looking for the Gymnastics building. I stop at Gymnastics building #1 (there are many) and I ask this Korean man where the Passion Concert is (pointing to my ticket). He apparently has no idea what I'm talking about, but I see a white guy near him on a cell phone and I said "well, maybe he can help." The Korean man tries to get this man's attention, but he is on the phone, so I leave and walk to the next building. I find the PASSION building and as the worship starts, Matt Redman comes out to lead...

Me: Hey, that's the guy who was on the cell phone, who I was going to ask where the Passion concert was being held.....HA. It was MATT REDMAN. I had never seen a picture of him before, so I had NO idea it was him. I would have looked dumb, but it would have been nice to have met him.

ha - so typical of me.

2 comments:

Ryan and Lizz Durbin said...

haha i love matt redman, probably most out of those artists...so awesome. jealous you got to experience an amazing night of worship. how incredible!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...that's funny. If it would have been me, I would've ask him and still never know...then seen him on stage. LOVE David Crowder!!!