I went to Jamsil station this weekend to find a specific grocery store that apparently had American snack foods. I quickly came to find this was a false statement and so instead, I found myself among a MOB (always in Seoul) of people shopping in the underground subway station.
Seriously, my eyes went into sensory overload. This isn't even close to the size or number of people shopping in the major shopping centers in Seoul and I have yet to experience this. I really needed a pair of black flats ( I don't know how Korean women wear heels 24/7), so I shopped around and with the language barrier - it becomes a little more difficult. I wear a size 8 at home, but apparently this is on the LARGE scale here in Korea, ha. Therefore, I have yet to find a pair of black flats. The shopping never ends here, so I'm sure with time I will find a pair.
Oh, and I found a QUIZNOS :)
It was a great food weekend. I had pizza, quiznos, and MEXICAN food :) yahh!
6 years ago



1 comment:
Isn't it funny how we die to get out of the country longing for something totally new and different, and then when we do, we look for the familiar? I totally found that in Europe. Weird.
Post a Comment