I found an English speaking church called Onnuri Community Church. The energy and atmosphere is great, but I'm going to still look around at a couple other English churches in the area. God is in this place :)
Hi my love!! So I just read through all of your posts, because I didn't realize you had this up yet. I'm such a dork. Anyway, the story about passion was so funny I laughed out loud because I was just picturing you. It was great. I'm so tahnkful you have found a church I was praying that you would. I miss you so much. I miss you laughs and just being around you. So tonight I was at bible study and literally spilt all down the front of me. So typical! I laughed and I actually thought about how you would be laughing with me. Anyway, I don't want to make this "comment" too long. So I love you very much!
1 comment:
Hi my love!! So I just read through all of your posts, because I didn't realize you had this up yet. I'm such a dork. Anyway, the story about passion was so funny I laughed out loud because I was just picturing you. It was great. I'm so tahnkful you have found a church I was praying that you would. I miss you so much. I miss you laughs and just being around you. So tonight I was at bible study and literally spilt all down the front of me. So typical! I laughed and I actually thought about how you would be laughing with me. Anyway, I don't want to make this "comment" too long. So I love you very much!
Post a Comment