Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Consume me

"A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades"


The last worship lyrics I sang before I left for Seoul.
If I didn't have Jesus, I'm not sure if I would be making it here in Korea.
my purpose remains.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

mmmmmm. Abbey I LOVE this. I actually am back feeling like I have a renewed sense of purpose here. Isn't it amazing that peace He gives?

Can't wait to catch up with you!

Sarah said...

Hey Abbey, I just saw that you had a blog and came to check it out. Very inspiring. This post made me think of the verse in Ephesians 2:14..."For He Himself is our Peace." Thanks for the encouragement*

Anonymous said...

Abbey I think of you often and read your blog and it is really nice. I pray Gods blessing for you each and everyday and that you will continue doing great work and be home with the family soon.
Love ya,
Aunt Shelby