Happy New Year!
I can't believe it is 2009 - crazy!
I was able to spend my New Years Eve with some wonderful friends from church. It was literally such an AMAZING time of fellowship. My pastor and his family were there and he spoke a short message with prayer time. LOVED it. I ate wayyy more than needed - PIZZA, yum. We played games and hung out. In the midst of the evening, we figured out that there were 10 different countries being represented - a pretty international group huh. Just a few of us stayed until the subways opened at 6am - ha...crazy, I know. I made my way to the subway at 6am, only to run into some drunken foreigners. It makes perfect sense why Koreans think Americans are loud and obnoxious.
After getting home I slept for a bit and then met up with my friend Melanie to go hike a mountain! HA...we were both pretty tired, but it was a beautiful, sunny day and we wanted to take advantage of the New Year. We hiked Namhanseong and toasted to 2009 with a glass of red wine. It was a cold hike, but yet enjoyable.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all :)



1 comment:
Happy New Year Abber!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment