I went shopping this weekend because
#1 I love the atmosphere of pre-Christmas time...the hustle and bustle :)
#2 I still haven't accomplished my Christmas shopping. It might be Christmas in April for my family haha ;)
I went to Dongdemun because I had heard it was a major shopping area, but I had yet to visit. SO, I decided to venture out on my own on Saturday to Dongdemun and it wasn't what I was expecting. It is more of a bargain shopping area and I'm not a big fan of bargain shopping. I'm not super comfortable asking for lower and lower prices - I'd rather be told what the price is and leave it at that. Needless to say, I didn't stay long here. I got back on the subway and went the the shopping area that I knew best - Myeongdong. I really enjoy going here even if it is just to relax and sit at a coffee shop. It is always, always busy, but then again so is the rest of Seoul. I started to read a book a coworker suggested called Teach Like Your Hair is on Fire. I spent a couple of hours at a coffee shop in the midst of shopping reading it; I'm enjoying it so far.
They had Christmas decorations up everywhere and I captured it here on video for you all to see :)
6 years ago



1 comment:
YAY! I'm back on Blogger-I love your pictures so much, but I miss hangin' out!! :)
Post a Comment