I recently changed my Christmas plans. I was hoping to do some traveling during this winter break, but I only have about six days off, so I figured I would just stay in Seoul.
BUT...
A couple of my coworkers are going to Jeju Island (off of the southern tip of Korea) and asked if I would like to join. Of course, I would! I am so thankful for friendly, welcoming people. These girls seem great and I am excited to wake up Christmas morning, knowing that I am on an island. The weather will still be cold, but what is Christmas without the chill factor.
Here is a look at the hotel we will be staying at:
http://www.haevichi.com/global/eng/
I just got a package from my dad and stepmom with wrapped presents, a filled stocking, and even gummy worms!
I have such wonderful family:)
I will miss everyone SO much on Christmas.
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment