I got a package of presents from both of my wonderful families!
I am SO thankful for them.
I loved everything!
I already opened up my presents by myself :(
ha, weird huh.
It's okay though because I will have some to open on Christmas day.
The girls and I bought for each other, so when we wake up on Christmas day, we will have presents to open :)
Merry Christmas to you all!
Praise the Lord for family and friends!
Love you Love you Love you!
6 years ago



3 comments:
Merry Christmas Ab - It will not be the same with out you here. But, I know you'll be having a WONDERFUL time on your island!
You've been in my thoughts so much as I prepared for Christmas. I know it's your favorite time of the year. It will make it all that more speical next year -when your home with us. I love you Abber - Merry Christmas. Love, Dad, Mom, KJ & Mitch (Sofi & Jinx too!)
I love you Merry Chrismas! I hope you are doing really well and I'm thinking of you to today! :)
Merry Christmas Abbey!!! We missed you on Christmas day, but at least we were able to talk to you. Sounds like you are having a great time on the island. We Love You and Miss You!!! Dad, Kathy, Jared & Kayla
Post a Comment