Friday, July 3, 2009

Testing

Currently, I'm sitting in a classroom while my grade 4 kids are taking a test that would undoubtedly be a challenge for the average native English speaker. They have been taking tests all day and while some are big complainers, most of them just do it because that's what they do. They take tests...frequently. Since we've been testing all week, this week has been a breeze. We all agreed that come next week, we're not going to know what hit us. Teaching...huh?

With that said, I am left with just 2 months in Korea. How wild is that!?!? My time here has flown. I look forward to hitting American soil permanently. As pathetic as it may sound, I miss the American culture. I guess that's not too pathetic - I mean, I am American.

Can't wait to see everyone when I get home :)

1 comment:

Ryan and Lizz Durbin said...

Isn't that seriously so weird about missing American culture! I was so naive and thought America was so overrated and now I miss it like CRAZY! haha hilar. miss ya ab