So, I was supposed to go to Malaysia in July with a friend, but things have changed. Our school is banning travel this summer because of the swine flu, so I had to cancel my ticket to Malaysia.
On a happy note, they are releasing me early from my contract. I wasn't supposed to be done until Sept 23rd, but they are letting me leave Sept 1st!?! I have a wedding to attend early Oct, so I didn't think I would be able to travel post-korea...BUT...
I WILL have time now...so the plan is - tropical Thailand for a week - then home to the US of A :)
6 years ago



2 comments:
Hey Ab,
We are so HAPPY that you will be coming home sooner....we CAN'T wait to see you!!! Talk to you soon! Love Dad & Kathy
Bah! That's not cool they're banning travel!!!
Post a Comment