A few days late...
Happy 4th of July! We had a cookout on the rooftop of the apartment - hamburgers/hotdogs - gooooood stuff! It would have been a great view for some fireworks, but needless to say, there were none. Later on though, we did go down to the river and set off some of our own. Overall, it was a good time - just not as good as boating on Lake Cumerland, which is what I would have been doing at home. No complaining though - USA :)



3 comments:
Happy 4th sweetie! Your hair is getting so long! I'm so glad you'll be getting to come to the USA soon! I would love to come visit you in Ohio :)
xoxo
Awww We SOOOO missed you at Lake Cumberland - NEXT YEAR! CAN NOT WAIT for you to come home.
I love you,
Mom
I think you spelled OSU backwards, but then what else should I expect from Ohio State faithful.
Post a Comment